Join Morris alumni for a fun weekend on campus, Homecoming 2015: October 2-4, 2015. Celebrate with classmates, faculty and staff at the annual UMM Alumni Association Distinguished Alumni Award and Homecoming Banquet, tailgate, athletic reunion gatherings, and more! Join us for an all-alumni gathering at LaFave House. Contact the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving at 320-589-6066 or email@example.com with questions.
Friday, October 2, 2015
- Networking Event opening reception, 10 a.m. Oyate Hall, Alumni Room
- Networking open forum, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Oyate Hall
- Green Campus Tour, 3 p.m. - for networking event participants
- Briggs Library Photo Identification project, Student Center 4 – 6 p.m.
- University of Minnesota, Morris Alumni Association Banquet Social Reception, 5 p.m.
- University of Minnesota, Morris Alumni Association Distinguished Alumni Award Banquet, 6 p.m. Oyate Hall
- Black Student Union Dance, 10:30 p.m. Oyate Hall
Saturday, October 3, 2015
- UMMAA Board meeting, 9:30 a.m. Welcome Center 122
- Cougar 5K Run, Regional Fitness Center (RFC), 10 a.m.
- Women’s Basketball Alumni Reunion, "open gym" for current and former players, 10 a.m.
- Tailgate party, 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Big Cat Stadium
- Football Game vs. 12 p.m., Big Cat Stadium
- Men’s Soccer vs. St. Scholastica, 2 p.m. Soccer Fields
- Green Tour 2 p.m., departing from Big Cat Stadium
- Meet Head Football Coach, Rob Cushman, and assistant coaches, Matt Johnson ’03 and Marty Hoffman ’05 along with Director of Athletics, Jason Herbers, immediately following the football game, Big Cat Stadium
- Annual residence halls Tug-of-War contest, following the football game, Big Cat Stadium
- UMM Alumni Association Homecoming Gathering, LaFave House 3 – 5 p.m.
- Women’s Soccer vs. St. Scholastica , 4:15 p.m. Soccer Fields
- KUMM Concert, 7 p.m. Oyate Hall - Student Center
Sunday, October 4, 2015
- Alumni Men’s Soccer Game, 12 p.m.
- Alumni Baseball Game, 1:30 p.m.
- Homecoming Concert, 2 p.m., HFA Recital Hall