Cougar Golf Classic
Join us for the annual Cougar Golf Classic. We hope you will attend the golf tournament and connect with fellow Cougar alumni and friends.
Create your own team of four or sign up as an individual to be placed on a team.
The cost to play is $150 per individual or $600 for team (4 golfers).
Included in your registration are:
- 18 holes of golf, including golf cart
- Premium prize
- 2 beverage tickets
- Lunch prior to the round
- $83 tax-deductible donation to the athletic fund
The official registration and lunch will begin at 11 a.m., followed by a short program and rules meeting at 11:45 a.m. The official start time will be 12 p.m. A brief awards ceremony to conclude the event at 5 p.m.
You will have the opportunity to visit with coaching staff from athletic programs, win prizes, and participate in contests during the round.
For more information, contact the Cougar athletic office at 320-589-6432. We look forward to seeing you on August 14!
Through implementation of this COVID-19 Preparedness Plan, the University of Minnesota Morris (UMN Morris) is committed to providing a safe and healthy experience for all our staff, participants and volunteers at the annual Cougar Alumni Golf Tournament. Our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan follows Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines, federal OSHA standards related to COVID-19 and Executive Order 20-48. Here's how you can help us make this a safe event:
- Pre-register in advance of the event so we can plan for your arrival, ensure we don't exceed the 25% facility capacity, and check you in quickly.
- If you are not feeling well, or have COVID-related symptoms do not attend the event
- Maintain 6ft of distance between yourself and other event participants.
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and those around you (we will be providing a stylish option!)
- No more than 19 people will be in the clubhouse at a time
- Use good handwashing practices and use available hand sanitizer at registration tables, in the clubhouse, and in each golf cart
- Groups will be limited to a maximum of four (4) golfers per group, two (2) golfers per cart
- Do not use community ball washers on the course
- Do not remove flag pins on the greens
- Do not use bunker rakes on the course